Dr. Ana Patricia Echeverri MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Purchase, NY

February 12th, 2017
Terrible doctor!
She is a terrible doctor. First, she has to look up everything on her phone through the internet for prescriptions information and medical terms, she should go back to school. Second, she ordered a lot of tests, one of them an expensive MRI for a chronic pain that she was treating me for, but she failed to EVER contact me with results. For that reason, I didn't even bother to go back to her and changed doctors immediately! Do not go to her, this is a dangerous decision!

February 12th, 2017
Terrible doctor!

November 22nd, 2015
Fantastic
Had the pleasure of meeting Dr Echeverri for our immigration medical and immunization. She saw the whole family in one go, told us what each needed to have immunization for , and was very diligent and efficient. Follow up visit was required and this was done very quickly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs very quickly, gave great advice and made the whole process very comfortable. She was very knowledgeable and gave great advice. We will be using her for our medical needs going forward and 100% would recommend her.