A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Puga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Puga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puga
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Puga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Puga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puga graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Puga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Puga MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Puga practice?
- Dr. Ana Puga has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Puga practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.