A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Puga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Puga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puga
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Puga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Puga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puga graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Puga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Puga MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Puga practice?
- Dr. Ana Puga has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Puga practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.