A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Puga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Puga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Puga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puga graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Puga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans