Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jun 12th, 2015

I am surprised at the old reviews. I actually went to health grades looking for a Gyn near me and I found her with high reviews. When I came to the office, I couldn't have been happier. Dr. Hernandez explains your conditions in simple terms, takes time to give you options and for you to ask questions. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Jun 14th, 2014

I was required to wait for over an hour. When I voiced my complaint, Dr. Hernandez chose to tell me it was more or less my fault for not asking for the first appt. of the day. She was very rude and not at all personable. She is a gyno, that is a sensitive area of practice. We women look to female gyros for compassion. She is void of this.

Ana Hernandez show details Ana Hernandez
Jun 28th, 2013

Won't visit again. Did not like the way she spoke to me. Unprofessional and loud, fast talking. When you go visit the gyno, you want someone caring and courteous. I'm pretty sure there are loads better than her. I hear Dr. Lopez-Beecham is excellent, I wish I had her.

May 17th, 2013

Great bedside manner. Makes you feel at ease, especially during the exam. Extremely intelligent within field and outside her speciality. Gives you healthy tips and advice on your care as well as advising you on options if you have any problems. Personally calls with your results and follows up. Remembers everything about you if she saw you months ago or when you have your annual! Uses the latest in research to make an accurate diagnosis and treat as appropriate. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. She has been my doctor for the last 4 years.

Jan 17th, 2013