Dr. Ana Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

November 29th, 2016
very professional!

May 4th, 2016
She is the best
La Dra. Hernandez es la major!!! Ella realmente tiene una afinadad con su paciente. No somos un número más. Ella nos da la tranquilidad que como pacientes necesitamos. Yo la adoro!!! She is the best.

January 4th, 2016
Dr Hernandez was absolutely wonderful. I was mainly seeing another Dr at the practice and started rotating as my due date became closer. Dr Hernandez was great and made me feel conformable. She was able to catch a heart murmur of my daughter during one of my visits and assisted me in doing all that was necessary to follow up. She was on call to deliver my baby and was an absolute rock star. It was my very first child and I was extremely nervous and scared and she put me at ease and helped in any way she could during the delivery. I would recommend her to everyone. There could be a long wait if you choose the first or last appointments of the day and dealing with the person in charge of billing is a bit of a headache, bot overall the practice is great.

December 6th, 2015
I had a on-going, re-occurring, pre-menapausal problem. I had already see several gynecologists for help. Dr. Hernandez cured it. She knew right away what it was and how to fix the problem. I now have no problems. She is great.

June 12th, 2015
I am surprised at the old reviews. I actually went to health grades looking for a Gyn near me and I found her with high reviews. When I came to the office, I couldn't have been happier. Dr. Hernandez explains your conditions in simple terms, takes time to give you options and for you to ask questions. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

June 14th, 2014
Horrible experience
I was required to wait for over an hour. When I voiced my complaint, Dr. Hernandez chose to tell me it was more or less my fault for not asking for the first appt. of the day. She was very rude and not at all personable. She is a gyno, that is a sensitive area of practice. We women look to female gyros for compassion. She is void of this.

June 28th, 2013
Ana Hernandez
Won't visit again. Did not like the way she spoke to me. Unprofessional and loud, fast talking. When you go visit the gyno, you want someone caring and courteous. I'm pretty sure there are loads better than her. I hear Dr. Lopez-Beecham is excellent, I wish I had her.

May 17th, 2013
Great bedside manner. Makes you feel at ease, especially during the exam. Extremely intelligent within field and outside her speciality. Gives you healthy tips and advice on your care as well as advising you on options if you have any problems. Personally calls with your results and follows up. Remembers everything about you if she saw you months ago or when you have your annual! Uses the latest in research to make an accurate diagnosis and treat as appropriate. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family. She has been my doctor for the last 4 years.