A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rinaldini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaldini graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Rinaldini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nicholas County Hospital
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
- Johnson Mathers Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Rinaldini MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Rinaldini practice?
- Dr. Ana Rinaldini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ana Rinaldini practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Greensburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, KY and Mount Olivet, KY.
See Greensburg Emergency Physicians and Greensburg Internists.