A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Rios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rios
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rios has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana M Rios MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Rios practice?
- Dr. Ana Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Rios practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.