A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Rios is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rios has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Rios practice?
Dr. Ana Rios practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.