A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Rios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rios
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Rios, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rios has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana M Rios MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Rios practice?
- Dr. Ana Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Rios practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.