Internist

Good Service show details Good Service
Sep 25th, 2013

I like this clinic and Dr. Rojas. The doctors and staff are friendly and efficient. I can say that I have been listened to and my needs have been met at every appointment. The office always follows up with a call to make sure you are all right and to let you know results are in so you can discuss everything with the physician.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rojas for more than 3 years. She is a very competent and inteligent physican. She also takes the time to answer all my questions. I recommend this doctor to my relatives and friends and all are equally pleased. Yes, the wait time can be a little long, but that's goes to show you she is a very popular doctor!

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Dissatisfied Patient on Sep 7th, 2013

This doctor does not care about her patients. First, you get an appointment but they can't give you a time. They just tell you to come before 12pm. Mind you, you have to wait two weeks before getting this so-called appointment. I got there before they opened and there were 3 patients in front of me already. I waited 3 hrs and 15 mins before seeing this "doctor". By the way, all I needed was to get my blood drawn for immunization records. Needless to day it took her less than 5 mins to see me. Then she said I couldn't come back to pick my records unless I saw her. She basically blackmails you so you have to come back in two weeks, wait another 3 hrs so she can charge your insurance for whatever unnecessary tests she forces you to have while you are at her office. SCAM! Definitely reporting her to my insurance.