Internists

609 W 188th St
Apt Gfw
New York, NY 10040
212-544-0440
Locations and availability (1)

|  Good Service  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

I like this clinic and Dr. Rojas. The doctors and staff are friendly and efficient. I can say that I have been listened to and my needs have been met at every appointment. The office always follows up with a call to make sure you are all right and to let you know results are in so you can discuss everything with the physician.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rojas for more than 3 years. She is a very competent and inteligent physican. She also takes the time to answer all my questions. I recommend this doctor to my relatives and friends and all are equally pleased. Yes, the wait time can be a little long, but that's goes to show you she is a very popular doctor!

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Dissatisfied Patient on Sep 7th, 2013

This doctor does not care about her patients. First, you get an appointment but they can't give you a time. They just tell you to come before 12pm. Mind you, you have to wait two weeks before getting this so-called appointment. I got there before they opened and there were 3 patients in front of me already. I waited 3 hrs and 15 mins before seeing this "doctor". By the way, all I needed was to get my blood drawn for immunization records. Needless to day it took her less than 5 mins to see me. Then she said I couldn't come back to pick my records unless I saw her. She basically blackmails you so you have to come back in two weeks, wait another 3 hrs so she can charge your insurance for whatever unnecessary tests she forces you to have while you are at her office. SCAM! Definitely reporting her to my insurance.