Internist

Great Doctor horrible Front Desk show details Great Doctor horrible Front Desk
Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. Rojas was always caring and professional until her new Front Desk Assistants were hired. They are unprofessional and catty. The nurses in back are great. Her previous staff was much better in front. They don't follow protocol when dealing with referrals and medications. This is recent. I was asked to leave because I questioned them. My husband had nothing to do with this and he is being unfairly treated. He did nothing wrong and should be able to continue seeing the Dr. even if I am not! I think the Dr. Is being fed wromng info from these unruly Assistants at Front Desk.

Good Service show details Good Service
Sep 25th, 2013

I like this clinic and Dr. Rojas. The doctors and staff are friendly and efficient. I can say that I have been listened to and my needs have been met at every appointment. The office always follows up with a call to make sure you are all right and to let you know results are in so you can discuss everything with the physician.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rojas for more than 3 years. She is a very competent and inteligent physican. She also takes the time to answer all my questions. I recommend this doctor to my relatives and friends and all are equally pleased. Yes, the wait time can be a little long, but that's goes to show you she is a very popular doctor!