inactive

Ana E Roman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2011
Will not return to see this one.
She was treating my husband. I introduced myself before she did a procedure on him. She was cold and aloff. She came out after the procedure and was not a warm and fuzzy type doctor. She was stand offish. My husband has cancer and we were looking for another cancer. I called the referring service and other doctors for help with this doctor. She definatley needs a class in human compassion and relationships. We did not deserve her aloofness and her mannerism...We did nothinbg to provoke her attitude toward me. I am 75 years old and did not need this and scard out of my wits in worry.

November 23rd, 2010
DR. ANA ROMAN IS ONE OF THE VERY BEST!
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MY CARDIOLOGIST REFER ME TO DR. ROMAN. SHE IS THE MOST CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. SHE CARES AND IT SHOWS. SHE TAKES HER TIME WITH EACH PATIENT AND LISTENS AND THEN SHE PROVIDES THE VERY BEST MEDICAL CARE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

May 28th, 2010
DR. ROMAN IS THE VERY BEST!
I have COPD and feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Roman. She cares about her patients and she is prompt with her appointments and takes all the time with you that you need.