A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Saavedra-Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Saavedra-Delgado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra-Delgado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saavedra-Delgado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria P Saavedra-Delgado MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Saavedra-Delgado practice?
- Dr. Ana Saavedra-Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Ana Saavedra-Delgado practices Internal Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists.