A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Tamayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Tamayo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Tamayo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamayo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamayo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana Maria Tamayo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ana M. Tamayo practice?
- Dr. Ana Tamayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ana Tamayo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.