A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Valdivia, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Valdivia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdivia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ana Y. Valdivia practice?
Dr. Ana Valdivia practices Nuclear Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians.