A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ana Vladu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ana Vladu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ana Vladu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vladu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Vladu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ana D Vladu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ana D. Vladu practice?
- Dr. Ana Vladu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ana Vladu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists and Lakewood Geriatric Doctors.