A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakarija
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zakarija Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakarija graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zakarija has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija practice?
- Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija has 1 office location.
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.