A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aplastic Anemia
- Blood Disorders
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakarija graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zakarija has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija practice?
- Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anaadriana Zakarija practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.