Dr. Anabel Lucanie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anabel Lucanie?

Horrible billing practice in this office

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I DO NOT recommend anyone to this office. Went for a routine physical and was charged a separate office visit of almost 150.00. Billing office will do nothing to help you, not to mention very nasty. Dr's are horrible also, misdiagnosed me and are pill pushers!! STAY AWAY

Very compassionate Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Doctor Anabel Lucaine is very empathetic to what ever is ailing you. She spends time listening, is very thorough and you never feel rushed out the door. She says she loves her career and it truly show! Office staff is friendly as well.

Beware of billing practices!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Beware the billing practices of this office. I went to the office for a well visit which is covered 100% by my insurance company. At the time of scheduling the appt, at the time of confirming the appt, when I was in the exam room with the nurse for vitals, etc, and finally when I was with doctor herself I let every person know along the way that I was there for a well visit and did not want ANY procedures or tests done that were not covered under my plan for a well visit. I declined a hearing test, an EKG, etc. for fear that it would not be considered part of the well visit. I made sure my blood was drawn the same day and urinalysis as well because my plan requires them to all be done on the same day. In other words, I did my homework and was an informed patient and consumer. Well, lo and behold , I get a bill that states IN ADDITION TO THE WELL VISIT I WAS CHARGED THE SAME EXACT DAY FOR AN OFFICE VISIT FOR AN ADDITIONAL $130.00.!!! When I spoke with the billing dept. at Dr. Lucaine's office , Barbara stated that it was because prescriptions were written and a referral was made to another doctor. I was shocked. I am 49 years old and have been seeing an internist for over half of my lifetime and never once has this happened. These people are underhanded. Everyone smiles and nods their heads as you express your concerns and not one of the 4 people I spoke with uttered one word to me about any possible additional charges at any time. They are deceitful. I asked to speak directly to the doctor to let her know why I was not keeping my appt. with her thinking she might actually care but the front desk person gleefully told me she would not interrupt the doctor for me even though I was requesting to speak with her at the exact time my appt. was supposed to be taking place. I then learned that doctor had 3, yes,3, patients scheduled at 5pm which was my appt time. Whether the doctor herself knows what is going on in her practice and condones and encourages it I do not know but these things usually start at the top so I have a feeling she is quite aware and doesn't care. It is clearly all about the money here and not the patients well being.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

I have been to see Dr. Annabel Lucaine several times and have waited over an hour every time. I try to get the first appointments but they are never available. Today I am here for an appointment 2 hours after she started taking appointments. I do not know how she is so off track after only two hours.

Good doctor, office staff leaves a lot to be desired

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Lucanie for some time, and have appreciated her communication skills in particular. Recently she delegates followup calls to her office staff, which has not worked for me at all. They don't listen, get messages wrong, and you can wait days for a callback. A shame.

Posted on November 20th, 2012

DR IS VERY CARING SPENDS TIME WITH PATIENT. OVERALL GREAT EXPERIENCE

Exceptional people skills

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Dr. Anabel Lucanie is exceptional in the way she interacts with her patients. I was referred by a friend and am grateful to have found a doctor who is professional yet caring during each office visit.

Posted on August 1st, 2008

She is one of the best doctor in Mahwah/Ramsey.

Posted on June 14th, 2017