A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon-Lee graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Simon-Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anabela A Simon-Lee MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anabela A. Simon-Lee practice?
- Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.