A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anabis Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anabis Torres is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anabis Torres MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anabis Torres practice?
- Dr. Anabis Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anabis Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.