A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anabis Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .More Education & Awards
Dr. Torres has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anabis Torres practice?
Dr. Anabis Torres practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.