A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anagha Paranjape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anagha Paranjape, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranjape graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Paranjape has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anagha Shivarama Paranjape MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anagha S. Paranjape practice?
- Dr. Anagha Paranjape has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anagha Paranjape practices Internal Medicine near Indian Orchard, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Braintree, MA and Brighton, MA.
See Indian Orchard Internists.