Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anais Cortes
Dr. Anais Cortes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cortes is affiliated with St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital, Palmetto General and Palm Springs General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anais Cortes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anais Cortes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Sofia Vasquez Solomon
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Stephen Eskin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Antonio Cano
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Hialeah, FL 0.01 mi16