Dr. Anaisys Ballesteros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anaisys Ballesteros?

January 27th, 2017

Maria C. Rodriguez

March 26th, 2015

Very professional very please with the staff and dr ballestero

January 6th, 2015

Great Dr!!!

Dr. Ballesteros is a great Dr. She was my pcp for about 4 years until I was layed off and had no more insurance. I second that she is a rare breed of Dr. I have received personal calls from Dr. Ballesteros asking how I was or to give me test results. She is great, very soft spoken and really nice. She is very warm and inviting. Although I only would see her once or twice a year maybe more if I was sick but every time I would walk into her office and she saw me she would greet me by name which I thought was crazy since Dr. are always seeing so many patients I figured it was almost like starting over every year but no, she knew me and that gave me a sense of belonging which I think is critical to great healthcare services. Love her! I will return to her now that I have insurance again! Yayyy!

March 28th, 2013

Great Family Practicioner

Although she is just a DO she really cares about all her patients. My mother, myself and my husband (who has a phobia of dr.s) have been seeing Dr. Ballesteros for over 6 years and are very happy with her. She treats you great, wonderful bedside manner, personally returns phone calls and is genuine in her concerns for your health.

September 10th, 2012

She makes sure

Dr. "B" is rather well known for double checking and making sure that what she has seen or heard is in fact, correct. For example, test results, bloodwork, etc. She is a very understanding and compassionate Dr. At first, in 1999 when we met, I wasn't sure of what I was getting into but now, I'm glad I got into it. She now sees my entire family.

July 9th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

I LOVE Dr. Ballesteros and have been going to see her for several years. She truly cares and spends enough time with me. Every time she has had to refer me to a specialist, I have been pleased with each one. Once, she insisted I see a cardiologist the SAME day and had her assistant call around for her until they were able to get me an appointment that same day. I was really impressed. She has even called our home to go over test results. I've RARELY had a doctor actually call the house to speak to someone in person. She is rare, indeed. Trust me, you will be very pleased!

April 21st, 2011

Super :)

Very NICE .. I would recommend for any of you who are looking for a Primary Care Physician who does care for patiens.I would also like to thank you for all the warm welcome and all the caring since the administration, the nurse and the doctor.

January 19th, 2011

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Wonderful doctor. Didn't feel rushed during my appointment. I had many questions and concerns and she was very patient and informative. During the holidays I needed a prescription filled and she called my pharmacy right away. Refreshing to find a doctor who really cares about her patients and takes the time to help them make informed decisions about any medical care needed.

May 10th, 2017