Dr. Anait Galfaian MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2016
Dr. Galfaian is fantastic. I hate going to the doctor - but since I've been seeing her, the experience is so much less stressful. She instantly puts you at ease and she is utterly hilarious. She is clear, honest and gets you in and out of there. This is a very popular medical/dental office.

March 12th, 2015
No follow apt, staff disrespectful, no care for urgent patients, slammed the door on me.

October 14th, 2014
BE AWARE!!!!!
I haven't even been in this office yet, and I'm sure I never want to step a foot here. This is the most unprofessional office I have come across. I called to make an URGENT appointment, I had to call every 30 minutes because they were too "busy & cant take my call now". And when they CAN take my call, I am put on hold for 15 minutes. When i told them I need an urgent appoinment, her answer was- "Ok, I have first available in December". OK seriously? I was just in the ER and you're telling me in December? Is this a joke? This doctor gets paid for me every single month via my insurance, and I haven't been to her for 2 months since I've switched PCP. The guts they have for telling me that they cant see me. This will be reported to my medical group and i will be sure to write this review on every website that has their name on it. Dr Galfaian you should change your staff. You're losing patients daily and all because of your rude and unprofessional staff. STAY AWAY!!!!

August 13th, 2014
Terrible
Horrible. It's ridiculous. Good luck getting anything positive from this hellhole. The whole operation is messed up. Disgusting. Do NOT go. Dead serious. If only I could give worse ratings.

June 10th, 2014
This doctor is the worst doctor I've seen in my life. The office hours are 9 to 5 but she comes around noon while many patients are waiting for her since 9 and then they are closed from 12 to 2 for lunch and doctor comes around 3 or 4 in the office. She is so rude and and unconcern about her patients not to say the manager if the office who gives earlier appointments and much care only to Armenians from Armenia . Waiting time is 3 hours even if you want to he and only get your refills from their pharmacy. So beware of this office and don't waste your time

February 24th, 2014
Horrible, 2 Month Wait for Appointment after Minor Surgery!
We called this office after going to ER for Surgery and was told by Hospital to get checked 3 days later to make sure opening did not get infection. The receptionist hung up the phone after I asked for her name. Called the Hospital again and they told us they help us by seeing a doctor again in ER.

January 16th, 2013
Former Patient
My Wife and I visited this office to find out if we were expecting a baby. A few days after taking the test myt wife recieved this very hurried and rushed message "Your test is positive bye". Quite a way to find our about our first child

October 28th, 2012
Money Machine
Very greedy...Everything is $$$ singns when dealing with patience....Does NOT take time to talk to patienc's family even during life ending situation....Horrible experience dealing with this greedy doctor

August 31st, 2012
Super old school
She kept arguing with me and didn't listen to me. She assumed a lot of things about my medical condition and history on my first visit. She gave me samples for something I didn't have.

July 5th, 2012
Dr. Galfayan
Dr. Galfayan does not follow up with her patients. She recommends tests for her patients and does not call or follow up them to discuss it. I got a mix up of appointment time, Kaiser sent me a card stating that my appointment time as 10:30 a.m. and asked me to be there are 10:15. I got there before that time and her nurse Kevin literally called me a liar. They do not know how to care for their patients. I have no other choice for health care since my employer is the one offering Kaiser.

April 22nd, 2017