A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anak Shrestha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anak Shrestha, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anak Shrestha, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrestha graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shrestha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anak Krishna Shrestha MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anak K. Shrestha practice?
- Dr. Anak Shrestha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anak Shrestha practices Ophthalmology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Ophthalmologists.