A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anak Shrestha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anak Shrestha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anak Shrestha, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrestha graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shrestha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shrestha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans