A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Anaka Prakash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anaka Prakash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prakash graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prakash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anaka K R Prakash MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anaka K. Prakash practice?
- Dr. Anaka Prakash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anaka Prakash practices Gastroenterology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Gastroenterologists.