A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Analisa Arosemena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Analisa Arosemena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Analisa Arosemena, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arosemena graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arosemena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arosemena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Analisa Arosemena practice?
Dr. Analisa Arosemena practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.