A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Analisa Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Analisa Halpern, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Analisa Halpern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Analisa Vincent Halpern MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Analisa V. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Analisa Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Analisa Halpern practices Dermatology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Dermatologists.