A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Analisa Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Analisa Halpern, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Analisa Halpern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halpern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Analisa V. Halpern practice?
Dr. Analisa Halpern practices Dermatology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Dermatologists.