A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McElrath-Garza graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McElrath-Garza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza practice?
- Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. AnaMaria McElrath-Garza practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Glendale Colorectal Surgeons and Glendale Surgeons.