Dr. Anamary Quiros Mesa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anamary Quiros Mesa?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 22nd, 2015

Extremely poor bedside manner

I was dumbfounded by how rude Dr. Quiros Mesa was to me today. I don't really know how good of a radiologist she is, but she is terrible in speaking with patients, or at least me. I asked a question and got a condescending soliloquy that just seemed to escalate even though I was agreeing with the substance of what she was saying. She made a nerve-wracking experience much more difficult than necessary. The staff, my technician, and everyone else I encountered at Miami Breast Institute were great and up to the point of meeting Dr. Quiros Mesa, I thought this was a great place.

October 22nd, 2017