Dr. Anamika Katoch MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2017
I'm a newbie, but I love Dr. Katoch and her staff!
I was recently diagnosed with bile duct cancer after years of seemingly endless hospitalizations and testing. While a cancer diagnosis is no fun, it went far to identify the problems and solutions. Dr. Katoch is approachable, very knowledgeable and kind. It doesn't hurt that she wears the most incredible clothes and shoes! (Woman after my heart, there.) Even better are her nurses and support staff who go out of their way to make my life a little easier. I had to ask a nurse to fill out paperwork for SSDI, and she did so with no complaints. (Ok, I also shared my chocolate with her, but she could have been difficult about spending the time...) The resources for nutrition and social work at Harold Leever also get a double thumbs up. Don't be bashful - ask for what you need and those ladies will find a way to make it work! As a newbie, I always come up with tons of questions when I'm not there, so I write them down. It likely feels like an interrogation, but everyone is so kind and patient with me.

January 16th, 2014
I love Dr. Katoch, I've been a patient for 6 years and never had a bad experience. She makes you feel very comfortable and I will continue to go to her for all my oncology needs.

March 18th, 2013
Dr. Katoch is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. She is kind, caring and knowledgeable.

December 7th, 2011
not telling everything
i been seeing her 5 mo. not until the fifth mo.did i find out chemo. i was taking isnt working buy this time my cancer has advanced

June 3rd, 2010
DR.katoch is an excellent doctor .She has very pleasant bedside manners and is very accurate in diagnosis.She is warm and caring.

September 17th, 2009
You will like this lady. She seems quite knowledgable. You will also need to be attentive to make sure things go as they should. Ask questions (as with anyone). She is busy and may miss things at times.You will feel better just having been in the office with her!