A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anan Abdelrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anan Abdelrahman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anan Abdelrahman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelrahman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdelrahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anan Adib I Abdelrahman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anan A. Abdelrahman practice?
- Dr. Anan Abdelrahman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anan Abdelrahman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and White Lake, MI.
See Clarkston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.