A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anan Faidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anan Faidi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anan Faidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Faidi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Faidi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anan Adnan Faidi MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anan A. Faidi practice?
- Dr. Anan Faidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anan Faidi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Endocrinologists.