Dr. Anan Faidi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 10 reviews

August 29th, 2014
pack a lunch !!!!!
HORRIBLE!!! First visit I sat in lobby for 3 hours. Receptionist rude fat lazy and slow. Dr. Rush you along like your cattle. He don't have time nor give a darn about your opinions about your own health care. And to quick to diagnose you without even sending you out for proper testing.

July 22nd, 2014
Do NOT trust this guy with your life. Important that you read this.
I knew there was something there on my thyroid. Pills, food now even water get's stuck. He claimed he didn't feel anything. I went to someone else because I didn't trust his opinion. I do not want to put my life in the hands of this fraud. My new dr felt my neck & immediately sent me to radiology for an ultra sound. Asked me questions about family history, if anyone had cancer. They found tumors on my papillary gland & saliva gland. They also noticed my lymph nodes are swollen, they have been for at least 2 months. It could mean that the cancer has spread to my lymph nodes making it that much harder to treat. I have to have a biopsy with a procedure called fine needle aspirations. This whole time, thinking & waiting to find out what type of thyoid cancer I have & if it has spread, it's looking that way though when you factor in the symptoms I have had that make me feel horrible. I'm so glad I got a second opinion. Who knows how long I've had it. How much it's progressed, which it wouldn't be as bad as it is if dr fraidis would have listened to me & looked for it months & months ago. What would have happened to me if I didn't get the second opinion, what if I died? Now I have to go through these procedures I really don't want done. This guy needs to get his license pulled right away. Do NOT trust this guy with your life.

April 9th, 2014
Oh he really cares. (hence the sarcasm)
I had a horrible experience with this guy. He shouldn't even still be working as a dr. Spends 0 time with you. Wouldn't listen to anything I said, when I said hey I paid for this apt, he said & I quote, "That doesn't mean I have to spend time with you" Sent me for a test/procedure to see why I'm choking on food & meds. Turns out the so called dr sent me for a test for GURD are you kidding me? I asked for help with being so tired he said that's not a problem of the thyroid, what, yes it is look it up! I asked for other tests & ultra sound on throat, he refused to help me any further. I told him I can't take thyroid hormones because my thyroid fluctuates he said if you don't take it your refusing treatment. No, I'm trying to not feel like I'm about to die, which is the last thing that happened on this med. I've been taking it but pretty sure it's making things worse. As someone else said, this guy is only in business because he's the only one around in this field. Oh & he "lost" my blood test results. Was hesitant when I asked about the results too.

June 3rd, 2013
Soon To Be X-Patient
Dr Faidi only survives because there are few in his field in the area. Several years back he diagnosed me as a type 1 diabetic and imediately placed me on insulin injections. After several years he now states that I am a type 2 diabetic, but I musy now stay on insulin, that I could have avoided if he had got it right the first time. He schedules multiple patients for the same time and the wait is usually at least 2 hours after the appointment. He orders every test that he can think of where he has the equipment in his office and he can charge for it, regardless of wether you need the test. He wrote my prescription wrong at the beginning of the year, that should hav lasted all year and now insists that I pay him a visit just to get a new one. Go elsewhere if you can!

October 27th, 2012
Dr. Faidi
I am a diabetic and recently had several appointments with Dr. Faidi. In the Stockton area, I have tried several doctors for diabetic care and can say without any hesitation Dr. Faidi is the best Dr. for diabetes in the Stockton area.

June 29th, 2012
Dr. Faidi is a great doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Faidi for a few years now and he is a great doctor. His office receptionist needs some work and she is rude and seems overworked, but everyone else on his staff is great!

March 6th, 2012
Horrible
Dr. Faidi was a complete disappointment and very rude. I came prepared and organized with a typed report of my condition and history as well as meds etc. He neglected to review the info before consulting with me and I had to repeat myself many times. I called to follow up on some blood work and he told me that he "was very busy and to talk fast!" I was blown away. I also expressed that I would like a second opinion and he responded that if he referred me for a 2nd opinion that "they would think he was a joke." He is a joke. Save yourself the frustration and do not see Dr. Faidi!

September 11th, 2011
A++
Dr. Faidi is the best of his kind. If you want quality appointments, a doc to thoroughly answer your questions, and an all around nice guy, Dr. Faidi is the doc for you!

March 30th, 2011
Patient for 2.5 years
Dr. Faidi is the best endro. I have ever seen and I have been a juv. diabetic for 38 years. He is nice, considerate, and prompt will all aspect. Any bad reports on him are likely not true! Two thumbs up:)I drive from Modesto to Stockton because Modesto has no Endro with his good practice, and or knowledge.

September 9th, 2010
Very bad bedside manner this doctor is very rude.