A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Balson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Balson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balson graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Balson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anand J. Balson practice?
Dr. Anand Balson practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Coffeyville, KS.
See Coffeyville Internists, Coffeyville Emergency Physicians, Coffeyville General Practitioners, and Coffeyville Family Physicians.