A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Bhatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Bhatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Dilip Bhatt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anand D. Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Anand Bhatt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Bhatt practices Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Pediatricians.