Dr. Anand Bhatt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2015
Awesome Choice for a Pediatrician
Excellent pediatrician! When my children were younger (4 months and 2 yrs.) , I had to leave the country for 15 to 17 days. I made sure the office was aware, we trust them with our children's lives. Dr. Bhatt and his staff are truly awesome. Decent wait time, ease of getting an appointment, the correct diagnosis consistently and the amount of education taught about conditions -treatment and prevention, are all the major points my children have been with Dr. Bhatt and his staff for years.

May 31st, 2013
Misdiagnosis and Poor Bedside Manner
Dr. Bhatt came highly recommended, but I can't say I agree. I went to him several times and mentioned the issue my baby was having. He ignored my concerns and brushed them off, had additional tests done at the hospital (what torture for my poor baby) which all came out normal of course, and then acted quite judgmental basically accusing me of not setting "boundaries" and saying it was all psychological. Well lo and behold, my poor baby had an issue that a simple examination revealed with another doctor (which Dr. Bhatt never bothered to properly do in the multiple times I saw him). We had the problem corrected in a five minute procedure at the hospital, and it solved everything. She's totally fine now. If Dr. Bhatt had bothered to do his job properly and listen to what I repeatedly told him, we may not have gone through months of stress and worry (and the baby so much pain). He just didn't misdiagnose the problem, he completely ignored my concerns and skipped over basics.

April 9th, 2013
Excellent Experience
Very thorough in explaining what was going on. Very helpful - listened to our concerns. Gave us so much time and understood our concerns. Treated our child with care. Trustworthy. And has a sense of humor!

March 13th, 2013
Excellent

January 25th, 2013
He is kind, respectful, and good with kids. He has been our pediatrician for the past 7 years. My kids love him and ask to go see him even when they are not sick. His nurse is really nice too and answers phone calls really fast.

January 20th, 2013
Wouldn't recomment
Doesn't listen closely to patients to understand their concerns. Doesn't give time to patients to express their concerns. Will keep talking the whole time. Wouldn't recommend as I had to change my pediatrician.

April 21st, 2011
Worst pediatrician i have seen
His name was referred by one of my neighbor. He is one of the worst doctors i have seen. I saw some flyer from texas health department in his office with 10 points jotted on how to behave with patients but he didnt follow not even a single word from it. 1. treat patients as if they are the only patient to you.2. apologize to the patient if you are late/cancel the visit .3. Listen to them and work closely with him etc...I was hoping if he would be following atleast one of these. he doesnt even respect his patients and their views

January 15th, 2010
Best Pediatrician in Dallas Area!

November 7th, 2016