Dr. Anand Bhupathy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2015
Rude & uncomfortable
He needs to work on his bedside manner. He comes off as condescending, rude & in a hurry. He used to be a young vibrant doctor who enjoyed the investigative nature of his job. Now he just wants you out of his office. The amount of signs posted on the wall instructing patients how to behave is alarming. This is no longer a comfortable environment.

July 30th, 2014
4 stars for each category- I don't think so...
Why does almost every review have 4 stars for each category? Something is not right... I did go to Dr B for several visits... New patients beware...

July 14th, 2014
This Man Saved My Life!
Dr. Bhupathy is truly a wonderful dermatologist. I first went to him with my son, who was suffering at the time with severe acne. While there, Dr. Bhupathy noticed some black moles on my leg and chest that I'd had for a long time. He told me they looked suspicious and asked if he might biopsy them. To my great shock, he called me a few days later to deliver the news that the moles were melanomas. He was very kind and explained everything to me about what I needed to do next. He referred me to the Cancer Center at UC Irvine. My melanoma surgeon (Dr. Jakowatz) said that Dr. Bhupathy saved my life!!! Dr. Buhupathy has a kind, gentle bedside manner. Very thorough in his explanations. My husband is now a patient as well and we get regular skin checks. I can't say enough good things about him. A great doctor!

June 7th, 2014
Th Best Dermatologist in Orange County!
I've been a patient of Dr. Bhupathy"s for three years. He is undoubtedly the best dermatologist in Orange County. He is very friendly, kind and knowledgable. When he diagnoses the problem, he discusses the options for treatment, clearly listens to your concerns, and then makes recommendations. Dr.Bhupathy, his assistants and his office staff are the best in the business. I would strongly recommend him to my family, friends and to any one else needing the very best doctor around.

March 11th, 2014
Best Skin Doctor
Took time to discuss the condition, and offer details regarding the diagnosis. The staff is very courteous, and you are seen on time. The doctor called with the test results on Saturday. Never heard a doctor calling your home on Saturday. Either somebody from the office calls or they set up another appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhupathy for any skin conditions. Thanks!

February 14th, 2014
OUSTANDING IN ALL AREAS
Dr. Bhupathy is my "HERO"! I first went to him less than one year ago at which time be removed two small spots on my neck and back. Each spot came back as cancer. Dr. B did more extensive surgery and today I can say I am cancer free thanks to Dr. B's quick and accurate response. "I OWE MY LIFE TO DR. BHUPATHY"!

February 10th, 2014
very happy patient
I would use dr.Anand again he tells you up front your options for treatment kind, professional,and a great doctor no problems start to finish.

February 9th, 2014
Awesome experience
Dr. Bhupathy was extremely courteous. During the visit he made me feel great, informed, and valued. He worked with me through 4 visits, and every visit was excellent. Dr. Bhupathy followed up with me over the phone as soon as the results were available, even after hours. I felt that as a patient I was his first priority, and that is what I really appreciate.

February 5th, 2014
Truly A Patient Oriented Practice
Dr. Bhupathy and his staff are a breath of fresh air. I have be going to this practice for nearly 5 years. Everyone, including Dr. Bhupathy, is respectful of my concerns and time. This is one of the few medical practices where the doctor will actually discuss my concerns with me - listening to what I have to say and taking it into consideration along with his educated analysis. When I have things removed Dr. Bhupathy is always very careful to be sure that scaring in minimal. If lab work is required he calls back promptly with detailed information. Dr. Bhupathy. I send all my friends and family here. Everyone is thrilled with the service and care they receive from Dr. Bhupathy and his staff.

January 25th, 2014
Positive experience
I felt very comfortable with Dr Bhupathy and his staff . I had a positive experience from scheduling an appointment to having the MOHs procedure. Will recommend him to others.

January 24th, 2014
Very Satisfied Patient
I have been a "Highly Satisfied" patient of Dr. Raj's for approx. 5 years. Dr. Raj was highly recommended to me by my good friend and neighbor. I am very fortunate that Dr. Raj noticed an abnormal mole on my lower leg and proceeded with action since this turned out to be Melanoma. (skin cancer) I continue to visit him every 6 months for follow up visits. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain in terms you can understand. I have never had to wait long to be seen at any of my appts. over the years, and his staff is very professional. Dr. Raj personally calls you after you have a biopsy to discuss the diagnosis and how to proceed. I would rate my experience a 10+. Thank you, Dr. Raj.

December 21st, 2013
Outstanding
Dr. Bhupathy & and his staff are wonderful. My wife and I have been treated well, Dr. Bhupathy also does more than one procedure per visit so you don't have to pay for another office visit. I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Bhupathy for any of your dermatological needs.