Dr. Anand Dhruva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anand Dhruva?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 16th, 2015

He saved my life. I know it sounds cheesy and if you know me in person you will understand that I am anything but. Well, I obviously had cancer and I got cured. The chemo and the radiation are what everybody get but Dhruva was so kind and understanding that he made everything for me do much easier. He made me confident that I can do it and I can beat the cancer. When you are 21, alone and very sick kind words can go a long way. Now, I am 31 with career, husband and a baby and honestly without Dhruva and the team that took such an amazing care of me I wouldn't have survived. I didn't speak good English back in the days and I don't think I was able to ever express my gratitude to him. I hope that every cancer patient can have one doctor like him by their side!

January 20th, 2017