Dr. Anand Gersappe MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 23rd, 2015
Won't call back
Had my sleep study in Issaquah and didn't hear back from anyone for 2 1/2 weeks. Finally, I called them to ask when someone was going to find some time to review the results. Left a message with the front desk and nobody called back. Again, I called back 3 days later only to get a medical assistant who told me the Dr would be going on vacation for 2 weeks....I of course told this was not acceptable care as my sleep apnea was severely affecting my ability to function in the work place. She then said she would have the on call Dr call me. 5 days later no call. So again I called them only to get a receptionist that said the medical assistant was busy and she would have her call me back. You guessed it, no call back. I am blown away by the blatant disregard for care exhibited by this place. I seriously feel like I'm paying for third world healthcare. Thanks for doing the reaponsible thing and passing my care off to someone else in the office.....Hope you're enjoying your month and a half long vacation Dr Anand Gersappe.