A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Haridas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haridas graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Haridas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Haridas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Haridas practice?
- Dr. Anand Haridas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Haridas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.