A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Haridas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haridas
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haridas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haridas graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Haridas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Haridas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Haridas practice?
- Dr. Anand Haridas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Anand Haridas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Langhorne Cardiologists.