A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Haridas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haridas graduated from P.S.G. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research in Tamil Nadu, Coimbatore, India.
Dr. Haridas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haridas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anand Haridas practice?
Dr. Anand Haridas practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Langhorne General Practitioners, Langhorne Internists, and Langhorne Cardiologists.