A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Hiremath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Hiremath is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Hiremath, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiremath graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Hiremath has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Hiremath MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Hiremath practice?
- Dr. Anand Hiremath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Hiremath practices Nephrology near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Westland, MI.
See Southgate Nephrologists.