A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Rao is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Kalmanje U Rao MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anand Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Rao practices Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons.