A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Kalmanje U Rao MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand K. Rao practice?
- Dr. Anand Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Rao practices Surgery near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Surgeons.