Dr. Anand Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Alpharetta, GA

April 26th, 2017
I couldn't be happier with Dr. Shah!
I am so very happy to have met Dr. Shah and his staff. I feel I got the best examination ever! Dr. Shah took his time and was very thorough with my exam. He explained everything as he was completing his exam.

April 22nd, 2017
Cataract Surgery
Dr. Shah is the consummate professional. I look forward to seeing him for follow up visits.

March 6th, 2017
Highly Recommend
My college-age daughter received an unexpected test result during a routine eye exam, and the optometrist recommended further testing and evaluation by Dr. Shah. Not only were we able to see Dr. Shah on short notice, we were impressed with his thoroughness, willingness to explain what/why he was doing during each test/procedures, and his genuine "likability". My daughter said, "if I ever have to see a different ophthalmologist I'm sure I'll be disappointed because Dr. Shah was great".

March 6th, 2017
Excellent Care and Experience

October 16th, 2016
Very professional, minimal wait times, actually spends time with you to explain everything! Highly recommend him!

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Anand Shah is an excellent eye doctor and I am happy to have found him! He and his receptionist made me feel very comfortable from my very first phone call and have continued to impress me. The office is very clean, bright and new, I was seen within a few minutes of my appointment time, and he is very knowledgeable and professional. He took time to explain everything to me clearly and answered all my questions without rushing me. He is wonderful and I strongly recommend him!

August 4th, 2016
World class service from a world class doctor!
I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Shah and his staff at Eye Associates of North Atlanta! I would highly recommend him to everyone! I had a pretty bad eye infection, and they got me in to be seen that same day. Once I was there, Dr. Shah really put me at ease about my condition after performing a thorough exam and taking time to answer each and every one of my questions even though I was an emergency work in. Not only is he an excellent and knowledgeable doctor, but he is also very compassionate, caring, and welcoming. I have been to many eye doctors in the past, but Dr. Shah ranks #1 among them all! Overall, I had a great experience with him and will be coming back here for all of my eye care needs going forward. If you live in North Fulton/Roswell/Alpharetta area (or even if you don't), you have to go see him!

June 29th, 2016
Fantastic Opthamologist
Dr. Shah is the consummate professional and I recommend him highly. He listend to me, unlike my last Opthamologist, and eased my fears. He and his staff are friendly and courteous.

June 27th, 2016
What a wonderful doc!
I was very pleased with Dr. Shah's level of expertise and quality of care. He treated me like I was the only patient there and spent ample time discussing the evaluation and management of my condition. I left the office feeling very comfortable that Dr. Shah and I had developed a strong partnership going forward. The front office receptionist was very friendly. The office was excellent - very clean, open, and with large exam rooms. Dr. Shah took the time to know me personally, which is hard to find in a lot of physicians these days. I will definitely be referring my friends, colleagues, and family members to him. Thank you, Dr. Shah!