A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Kalepu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalepu graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kalepu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Bedford Med Ctr, Bedford, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Rao Kalepu MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand R. Kalepu practice?
- Dr. Anand Kalepu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anand Kalepu practices Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.