A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Kanjolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Kanjolia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Kanjolia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjolia graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Kanjolia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanjolia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anand A. Kanjolia practice?
Dr. Anand Kanjolia practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.