A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Kanjolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Kanjolia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Kanjolia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjolia graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Kanjolia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand A Kanjolia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anand A. Kanjolia practice?
- Dr. Anand Kanjolia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Kanjolia practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.