A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Karamcheti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Karamcheti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamcheti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Karamcheti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Washington Hospital, Washington, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karamcheti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anand Karamcheti practice?
Dr. Anand Karamcheti practices Urology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Urologists.