A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Karamcheti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Karamcheti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamcheti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Karamcheti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Washington Hospital, Washington, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Karamcheti MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Karamcheti practice?
- Dr. Anand Karamcheti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Karamcheti practices Urology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Urologists.