A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Karamcheti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karamcheti
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Karamcheti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Karamcheti, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Karamcheti graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Karamcheti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Washington Hospital, Washington, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Karamcheti MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anand Karamcheti practice?
- Dr. Anand Karamcheti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Karamcheti practices Urology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Urologists.