Dr. Anand Kesari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anand Kesari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

Seems waiting is the game here at this office. He can't get to work on time. Can't understand him too well. Spends 5 minutes with me after I wait over an hour. I am so done with him and his arrogance.

May 23rd, 2016

Worst doctor ever

Terrible bed side manners. Wrong diagnostic. Very arrogant. All he wanted since I walked thru the door was to give me a procedures which I did not need. Please do yourself a favor and don't visit this quack.

April 13th, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff!!

I have been taking my parents to Dr. Kesari for about 3 years now and also have became a patient of his when my acid reflex started to get worse. I have had a few EGD's and colonoscopy's at his outpatient surgery center and have felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Kesari. Dr. Kesari and his staff our friendly, promp, and make you feel at home. Dr. Kesari's staff knows my family by name and face and that makes me feel very special. Thank you!

April 12th, 2016

Very pleased

Very pleased with Dr. Kesari and his staff!! I have had EGD's and his new Fuse colonoscopy. I have NO complaints. He and his staff, and the Surgery Center he uses are all top notch!! Very happy. Won't go anywhere else!

March 1st, 2016

Top Doctor and very Accurate

I fell that Dr. Kesari is great and professional. His mannerism is impeccable. He takes the time to check everything is covered. When I leave I feel complete and I am in his capable hands. His full staff is so pleasant. To top it off, the procedure the actual day! His staff keeps people in a no stress environment. They handled people with dignity. I don't care of going anywhere else. Dr. Kesari is the only one I trust and real comfortable with.

February 13th, 2016

Happily drive to the best!

I drive about an hour to see Dr. Kesari. He was recommended by my primary care physician and am I ever thankful he did. Dr. Kesari has state of the art technology that has proven extremely successful in my diagnosis. Dr. Kesari is patient and answers all my questions . . which are many, I must admit. His staff is absolutely the best. The expertly and courteously take care of each patient. In a very busy office, Dr. Kesari takes time to ensure I understand the diagnosis, any proposed treatment plan or procedure. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He's the best!

November 12th, 2015

Worse than worse

All the reviews are an understatement!

January 17th, 2014

Rude and unprofessional

My first appointment with this Dr. Was the worst experience I have ever had!!His bed side manner is awful and he spoke to his assistant very hateful and basically humiliated her in front of me!!I felt horrible for her,he took the time to tell her she was doing everything wrong right in front of me!!I t was the most awkward experience I had ever been in!!This Dr. Should be banned from the medical community!!They both had left the room and he then returned one hour later and was going over my results and none of it sounded correct,I then said r u sure u have the correct patient,he stated my name and I said no..that's not me!!H e then excused himself and I could hear him yelling at one of his staff members !!I had seen enough and got up and walked out!!This was the most horrifying experience I have ever had!!!I have told everyone in Ocala that I know about this!!This dr.Kesari is a Monster!!He should go back to his own country!!!Horrible!!!

May 6th, 2013

The DJ /Joke Doctor (worst doctor in ocala )

The Doctor was 2 hours and 30min late then he was very rude spent 2 min in the room with me told me I needed a EGD and colonoscopy when my only problem was external hemorrhoids he was very rude to staff and very unprofessional he gave me a card for his DJ and sings the staff thought it was funny when I asked if he was serious about DJ thing I never returned and will never recomend anyone to this very shallow man

March 13th, 2013

Ridiculous

At the 1st appt. there was something going on as they said they were missing a staff member and I heard someone say she had walked out. He was demanding and rude to the staff that was in there. He hadn't looked at my CT scan before the appt. Then got up in the middle of it and never came back. 45 minutes later he entered thinking he was seeing a different patient. Really? I had originally seen him for pain issue in the abdomen. After the colonoscopy visit showed nothing, he said I was possibly imagining things. Then because I argued he finally said he would do an ultrasound in the Ocala office. When I looked up the address online, it states it is on Rte 200. When I arrived...it was not a dr office. I had to call for the correct address. No where online do they indicate the correct address wich is on 62nd court.

December 5th, 2012

Medical Professional

He and his staff wear street clothes, straggly hair and all appear tired and angry even during a procedure.The receptionist wasw banging down the phone and snapping at patients at her desk.My last exam was excruciatingly painful and I don't believe the recommended equipment was used for laser treatment of external hemmorhoids.I will not return.

February 1st, 2011