A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Kishore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Kishore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kishore
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kishore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Kishore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishore graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kishore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Tunuguntla Kishore MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anand T. Kishore practice?
- Dr. Anand Kishore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Kishore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Blacksburg, VA and Dublin, VA.
See Christiansburg Internists and Christiansburg Gastroenterologists.