A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Kishore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Kishore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kishore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Kishore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kishore graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kishore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Tunuguntla Kishore MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anand T. Kishore practice?
- Dr. Anand Kishore has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Kishore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Internists and Christiansburg Gastroenterologists.