The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anand Kuruvilla
Dr. Anand Kuruvilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palatka, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Radiology and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Kuruvilla is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside, Putnam Community Medical Center and Orange Park Medical Center. Dr. Kuruvilla has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anand Kuruvilla has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Anand Kuruvilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palatka, FL.
Dr. Mark Thompson
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Palatka, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Ramesh Vedula
Palatka, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Carlos Vargas
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Medical Oncology
Palatka, FL 0 mi16