Dr. Anand Kuruvilla MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Kuruvilla and staff are excellent! They all were/are a God sent! I highly recommend them!

December 15th, 2014
E-Mail-jowatega@juno.com
Doctor "K" most likely saved my life. I had throat cancer and his staff, to me, are the best out there. They had to make two mask because I lost so much weight. Dr. "K" saw me after every one of my treatments & explained what was going on & how to cope with the next step. He & his staff are totally devoted to their to your care. Eight years & he still see's me once a year. THANKS DR "K".

December 11th, 2014
Dr. Kuruvilla and his staff are amazing! They are competent, professional and genuinely compassionate. They provide excellent care in the most kindly of manners. In the midst of difficult circumstances, they are the best!

June 16th, 2014
Mark
I was diagnosed with throat cancer at Easter in 2011. The prognosis I was given was not very good. I was recommend to Dr K by a mutual friend, who is a Doctor as well. Dr. K gave me a straight up diagnosis, and was very upbeat. He told me the treatment would be difficult, but he and his team would be right there to make it as comfortable as possible. He did, and went beyond that. Dr. K made sure I got a nurse to come to my home, made sure I had the propper meds, made sure I was doing what I was supposed to do, made sure of everything. I don't know how he does it all. His staff is the best. If you or someone you know ever gets cancer, my advise is to go see Dr. Kuruvilla. He's the best. God Bless that man.

March 17th, 2014
Absolutely Stellar Care !!! ..... Tells you like it is, no beating around the bush with Dr. "K"

July 27th, 2012
The staff were stellar in every respect & should be commended on their sensitivity, compassion & professionalism.

June 7th, 2012
I have had a very positive experience with Dr Kuruvilla and staff.

May 1st, 2012
A great Doctor.
Dr. Kuruvilla is a great Doctor. He was interested in me,a and my own case, and took me in early, on his own time. He has treated me so well. I am blessed to have him as my Doctor.

March 30th, 2012
oustanding

January 26th, 2011
Nadine Long, R.N. Liaison OMNI Home Care
I have known Dr. Kuruvilla for twenty plus years and have always been impressed by his devotion and concern to his patients and the caregivers involved in their care. I have worked closley with him in the Operating room, home care area and community events. I believe him to be genuine in his words and deeds, it is a pleasure working with him.

December 13th, 2010
I would like to thank Dr. Kuruvilla and all of the workers at the center. They helped me with all my ups and downs. He is a very special Doc. He always helped me with whatever I needed. I will always be grateful to him. His bedside manner was alway handled very well. I would feel good with myself if I had to send someone to him. God bless him for all he does. The staff always made me feel like I always had hope for whatever was ahead. I feel that there should be more Doc. like Dr. K.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. K and his staff has always been there for me when I needed them MY God Send Angel nurses our Rocky And Tracy, They also took care of my needs when needed. I can not complain. they are tops