A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Lodha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Lodha is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Lodha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodha graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lodha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Kumar Lodha MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand K. Lodha practice?
- Dr. Anand Lodha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Lodha practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.