A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Mukund Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anand Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.