A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Mukund Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Anand M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anand Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Palmdale Surgeons.