A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand M Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Anand M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Anand Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Anand Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Surgeons.