A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Murthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Murthi, Orthopaedic surgeon, shoulder and elbow specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Murthi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthi graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Murthi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand M Murthi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anand M. Murthi practice?
- Dr. Anand Murthi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anand Murthi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.