A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anand Mutgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anand Mutgi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anand Mutgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutgi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mutgi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anand Bheemasenarao Mutgi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anand B. Mutgi practice?
- Dr. Anand Mutgi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anand Mutgi practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists.