Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anand Mutgi
Dr. Anand Mutgi, MD, FACP, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Toledo, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mutgi is affiliated with Medical University of Ohio Hospital, Flower Hospital and Toledo Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anand Mutgi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anand Mutgi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Toledo, OH 0 mi34
Dr. David Fumo
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Dinkar Kaw
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0 mi36